Onyx Pharmaceuticals is committed to providing employees with a comprehensive benefits package that offers participants high-quality healthcare at a reasonable cost to employees and the company.
- Provide benefits that are competitive
- Provide benefits that attract and retain highly qualified employees and encourage them to perform optimally
- Provide benefits that align employee contributions, rewards, and stockholder value creation
- Provide benefits that support Onyx's Core Values and culture
If you join the Onyx team, you will be offered a comprehensive array of benefit programs designed to grow with you and your family. These benefit plans are our way of demonstrating our commitment to employees as their careers grow with us.
Full-time, regular employees who work a minimum of 30 hours a week and their dependents are eligible to participate in all of our health plans. Health benefits start on the date of hire or on the first day of the month following employment, depending on the plan. All regular employees qualify for holiday, sick and vacation benefits (pro-rated for part-time employees).
- Medical (HMO & PPO), Dental & Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Incentive Stock Options: New hire, Ongoing, and Promotional Grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $5,250 Per Calendar Year
- Wellness Benefit
- Company-Wide Holidays, Additional Paid Time Off, and a Floating Holiday
- 3 Weeks Accrued Vacation
- 10 Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Awards
Onyx Pharmaceuticals believes that benefits are an essential component of the total compensation program. All benefit programs are reviewed annually and all decisions/enhancements support Onyx's core values and benefits philosophy.